Boost your ketogenic diet with supplements that work! Sick of the same old keto meals? Thinking of adding something extra to your daily diet? Give your ketogenic diet a power up with the right supplements to fill in any nutritional gaps and help you reach your goals!
Table of Contents
- 1. Pimp Out Your Keto: Supplement Tips That Really Work!
- 2. Bulk Up Your Keto Diet with These Game-Changing Supplements
- 3. Getting the Most Out of Your Keto Diet – Supplements That’ll Keep You On Track
- 4. The Latest & Greatest Supplements for Pumping Up Your Keto Diet for Maximum Results
1. Pimp Out Your Keto: Supplement Tips That Really Work!
Keto diets already come with an array of health benefits. But, if you want to take your keto diet to the next level, consider supplementation. Here are the tips you need to know to make sure your natural keto diet is as nutritionally complete as possible:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Taking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar before a meal is an excellent way to balance your bodys alkaline levels, which can also help lower your blood sugar level.
- Omega-3’s – Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for brain and heart health, plus reducing inflammation. Fish oil supplements are the go-to source, but algae oil capsules are also an excellent vegan-friendly alternative.
Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2 is an adenosine triphosphate that helps shuttle calcium from the circulatory system and into your bones, helping to keep them strong. It is only found in a few foods, so a supplement is suggested.
Magnesium – Magnesium is a vital mineral for weight loss and healthy glucose levels. It’s best taken in between meals, as it helps to break down and absorb fats. Natural sources include spinach, almonds, and avocados.
2. Bulk Up Your Keto Diet with These Game-Changing Supplements
Don’t stop at eating a ketogenic diet, take it up a notch with supplements! Whether you’re just beginning or already an expert in keto, there are several supplements you can add to your diet to reap tons of amazing benefits. Here are five effective supplements you can use to switch up your routine and take your keto diet to the next level:
- 1. MCT Oil: Short for medium-chain triglycerides, MCT oil helps improve the gut health, lowers hunger levels, and increases energy levels.
- 2. Omega-3 Fish Oil: Packed with healthy fats, Omega-3 fish oil promotes heart health, helps in weight loss, and boosts cognitive performance.
- 3. Herb and Spice Blend: A low-carb blend of various herbs and spices, these ingredients promote digestion, reduce inflammation, and stores carbs for energy.
- 4. Magnesium: Magnesium helps maintain the molecular structure of cells, thereby enabling efficient nutrient absorption and energy production.
- 5. Exogenous Ketones: Frequently referred to as keto snacks, they serve as an instant source of energy, enhance performance, and speed up weight loss.
All these game-changing supplements combine to help your body quickly switch into ketosis and stay in it for a long time. Keep in mind not to exceed the recommended dosages, and always consult a nutritionist before taking a supplement.
3. Getting the Most Out of Your Keto Diet – Supplements That’ll Keep You On Track
Are you ultimate Keto-er? Taking your nutrition regime beyond the basic low-carb, high-fat diet? Adding some well-chosen supplements to your daily keto routine can help you get the most out of your diet and keep you on track.
First of all there are the essential supplements that every Keto-er should incorporate. Vitamins C and D ensure that your immune system is firing on all cylinders. Keto-ers especially should also stock up on some exogenous ketones, like ketone salts and ketone esters, to kick-start ketosis and help re-balance levels of electrolytes.
Besides the essentials, other supplements can make a big difference too. To support muscle cells in repair, branch chained amino acids (BCAAs) are a great idea and can help reduce fatigue levels. Carnitine and magnesium work together to support the body in metabolizing fats and increasing cholesterol levels. Finally, plantoil omega-3 and antioxidants such as CoQ10 can help counter inflammation.
- Vitamins C and D
- Exogenous ketones, like ketone salts and ketone esters
- Branch chained amino acids
- Carnitine and magnesium
- Plantoil omega-3
- Antioxidants, such as CoQ10
With all of these supplements, the key is to focus on quality and to choose standardized versions of them whenever possible. By adding a daily routine of premium-grade supplements to your Keto diet, you can ensure you are getting the maximum benefits out of every high-fat morsel.
4. The Latest & Greatest Supplements for Pumping Up Your Keto Diet for Maximum Results
If you’re serious about the keto diet, then supplements can be a great way to boost results and maximize performance. Here are the latest and greatest supplement options to consider as part of your keto regimen:
- MCT Oils – MCT oil is made from a combination of coconut, caprylic and capric acid. Taken before or after a meal, this fatty acid helps to keep your body in ketosis and increases energy levels.
- Collagen Peptides – Collagen peptides are a great source of protein and contain beneficial amino acids such as glycine and glutamine. These can be taken in powder form to help boost skin health and hair growth.
- Electrolytes – When following a low-carb diet, it’s important to replenish the body’s depleted electrolytes to prevent fatigue and dehydration. Adding an electrolyte supplement or salt to your diet can help keep you energized and hydrated.
- Exogenous Ketones – Exogenous ketones are a great way to increase your ketone levels and help the body enter into ketosis quickly. They can be taken in powder or pill form and are a great option for those who want to take their weight loss to the next level.
Ultimately, the best supplement plan for you depends on your goals and your individual needs. Talk to your doctor or nutritionist about your goals and lifestyle to get personalized advice and find the supplements that will best help you reach your goals.
Congratulations! You have now taken the first steps into supercharging your keto diet. With the correct supplements, you’ll be on your way to reaping the health benefits of keto in no time. Keep looking out for more advice and tips on how to live the healthiest life and stay in the keto zone!